Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Day in the Life of El. Backstrom




I am writing this really late since it was a holiday today, and the cyber was closed this morning.

This will also be a short update, since I spent quite a while sending photos & whatnot.

This week has been, slightly stressful to be honest. More than anything it has not been particularly fun, since I have had a headache almost all week. However, it is almost entirely gone now, which is good.

We have a new investigator (kind of) and I'm not sure if I mentioned him last week? his name is Ulices. He is 13, and friends with some of the other jovenes in the ward. We still have not been able to have a lesson with him, but he has come to church two weeks in a row and came to a baptismal service in a neighboring branch, which was very good. he seems to love the church, socially, but also has been enjoying reading in the Book of Mormon, which is good.

Spiritually this week, I was studying a little bit all over the place, but something that stuck out to me was the first section in the Doctrine and Covenants. It is addressed to everyone in general and is kind of about mission work. I found it quite uplifting to read, and you can find it here.

Anyways, thank you all for your support. I hope you enjoy the goofy photos I took this week! have a good one,

El. Backstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment