Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Weekly email part way through July

Well, another week has gone by. 
  • I'm having trouble formatting and passing images between the memory cards that I bought to send home in a letter.
  • Both Elder Paz and I are staying for a third transfer together in la Favorita.
  • I cooked sweet omelets with celery inside them for lunch the other day.
These are all things that happen.

What should I say about this week? Lots of our programmed lessons fell through but we did have two new investigators both of which are from part member families which is a pretty big deal since it is far easier to have that type of investigator come to church. Bruno, a less active member who is reactivating now, introduced us to his pareja (Carla, 19 years old) and we also started teaching the father of the Martinez family (don't know his name. He's just brother Martinez). So that was good.

Well, have a good week everyone. I'm going to keep struggling with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment