Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Transfer Week, but El. Backstrom stays put

Transfer week!

We're both staying.

Exciting transfers, right? I realized that I may only have one or two areas left in my entire mission. Weird.

But what a week! really? nah, I don't know. We actually have had a lot o stuff come up this week where we had to do things and couldn't work. We did, however, teach a lot of lessons to less active members this week, even though we couldn't have any lessons with investigators-- We taught my favorite lesson in two different family nights with less actives, the ten commandments! We used the account of the ten commandments in Mosiah when Abinadi is teaching them to king Noah and his wicked priests, because it adds a little bit of extra fun and story when the servants of king Noah try to grab him and he resits them and casts them back and glows like Moses. It's Mosiah 12:33 to Mosiah 13:26, if you want to read it it is here.

On to other things, we had an asado with our ward mission leader this week and I thought about it and realized it had been a really long time since I had had an asado, since my last area actually- and it reminded me that that is something I will have to make when I return to Canada. It's something classically Argentine.

The week went really fast and I can't think of any other things that happened to tell about! Oh Dear.

In my study this week I encountered a verse in doctrine and covenants that I really liked but I can't find it right now so I'll send it next week.

Have a good week,
El. Backstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment