Sunday, November 22, 2015

The begining of the end: The last bag pack

Well, today I am beginning the end. I am packing my bags for what should be the very last time before I come home.

I am going to Tres Porteñas, San Martin (close to my other area, San Martin 1). Maipú will be washed. One last area, one last companion- elder Puyol, from Argentina- and officially I will have no gringo companions my entire mission since my trainer.

Included are some photos of the baptism of Gisela Muñoz. She got baptized on her own steam, really an admirably self-sufficient person. The bishop baptized her, and then there are some pictures from afterwards and with me, Gisela, sister Trigo (bishop's wife), Florencia and Camila (bishop's daughters).

Well, I wish that I could write more, but I really don't have the time. We have to pack today because tomorrow we are having a meeting with the entire mission and two seventies in which the transfers will also be effectuated which is CRAZY also really soon after receiving transfers, so we have to prepare for that.

Okay well Look forward to my next quarterly report in about four weeks, that's going to be a great email surely.


The Happy Elders with Gisela

Elder Backstrom, the bishop's wife and daughters with Gisela

The Bishop and Gisela


No comments:

Post a Comment