Monday, August 31, 2015

One more week, many changes

So this week I have come to a new area, have a new companion, etc. It has been a week of changes. Sorry, the keyboard is really terrible (missing the enter key) so I don't want to write much. Enjoy photos from me saying goodbye to the members in La Favorita and the such.

So basically there are a lot of pictures of the members of La Favorita, as well as a picture of my new desk and new companion here in Maipu.

So, also, I met Mirna Retamozo's sister, who is a member who lives here in the barrio... Small world!

Anyways I hope that all of you have a good week. I'll be writing a bit more about the area next week as I learn it a little bit more!

Goodbye to La Favorita!













 New Companion!


Transfer Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment